Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rain, rain go away

It is raining here today. For some reason the rain always makes me feel like baking. I posted earlier that the weather, now that it is getting warmer and nicer, was helping me to want to stay raw. In the same way this rain is bringing me down. It is very cold today. It was raining last night too so we were unable to go for our walk/jog. Looks like we will miss tonight too, which is very upsetting to me. I really look forward to our walk/jogs and they help me stay motivated too. I shall have to try to get some T-Tapping done today, I've got to do something. I am having some weird food cravings lately too and looking at SAD foods going, hmmmm, that looks sooo good right now. I am still raw and pushing through. I'm not sure what I am in the mood for. I marinated some mushroom caps over night and now I am dehydrating them for supper tonight. I'll make some filling for them later. I also just made myself a raw chocolate shake for breakfast which is quite yummy. So I am doing ok, I just need to make it through this spell and remember why I am doing this. I want that wonderful raw feeling back, the living, loving, happy to be alive feeling that I had before. So rain, rain go away, you are getting me down and making me crave things that are not good for me!!!
Also rain, dogs, wet dog smell, eeewwww! nough said.

No comments: