Monday, April 14, 2008

IBM has a good idea

Hello all!

I have been inspired of late by IBM's new motto. Stop Talking, Start Doing. Good idea. Their commercials are hilarious by the way. It got me thinking though. I have been talking, not always aloud but definately internally, a lot about how I want to be an all raw vegan, with no slip ups. I want to get back to how I was three yars ago when I was all raw for five months. I want to get in shape and exercise because I want to go hiking and run in a marathon. I keep talking, but I haven't started doing. I keep derailing myself and making excuses. Well no more excuses. It is time for me to stop talking and start doing!
I was on and off raw all last week. My husband was away on business and I used that as an excuse to eat bad. Yesterday I succeeded in staying all raw by clinging to my new motto. Today begins day one of a juice fast. I am not sure how long I will be fasting for. At least a week. I need to seriously detox and break this addiction to sugar and flour that I have. I am also trying to remember what I did last time that made me so successful. I need to research again and remember all the reasons for eating raw focusing promarily on health and not weight loss.
It has been hinted to me that perhaps I am a bit extreme. Well, maybe I am. But this is the only thing that works for me and I have to do what works. It is time for me to be the good example to my children by making healthy choices. In times of weakness instead of grabbing food, I need to grab onto the only One who can really help me and get into my Bible and pray for quidance and help.
So anyways that is where I am at. I plan on posting daily here about what I eat (or drink while fasting) and exercises done. I have T-Tapp DVD's that need to get dusted off and used again! Also I will be incorporating Greer Childers breathing exercises as well. So here goes! I am off to T-Tapp! I'll post more later.

No comments: