Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ouch!

Oh, my arms are so sore and tired right now that I am having a hard time typing. This will be a short post. I need to go lay down!

So yesterday went well with the fast. I also managed to do the T-Tapp basic workout plus hoedowns. I didn't get a chance to do the aerobic breathing. Hubby went shopping and got me some more carrots to juice and also some grapes and apples and oranges and pineapple. So I should be set on that for a few days.

Earlier today I made several batches of carrot/apple juice and put it in the fridge so it will be handy later when I need it. I did the aerobic breathing this morning. It is very hard to concentrate on it with the children around because they like to do it too which is so funny! I can not do it with my husband around though, it is just too ridiculous! Then, just now, I did the T-Tapp beginner/rehab tape which is so hard. I got through the arms and hoedowns and that was all she wrote. I'm pooped! The children all wanted to do it with me and that was pretty humorous as well. They actually kept asking me when we were going to do it! It is good for them to have some outlet for all their energy since it is still too muddy for them to go play outside.

Ok, that's it. I need to go lay down. My arms are so sore. Doing well on my fast and exercise goals. I'll post more later.

3 comments:

Casey Leigh said...

Hello! I just came across your blog and this post mentioning T-Tapp. Beginner Rehab is a challenge!

That's cute that your children want to join in too. Have you heard about Teresa's new TappCore DVD? It's designed for children and she's been helping some of the local schools incorporate it into their school days. The kids just love it, especially the moves with her puppy, Buddy.

Hope you're having a great week!

Take care!

Alisha said...

Thanks for dropping in and saying Hi Casey! I checked out your blog and it looks like you are doing great with you work-outs!
Thanks for the info on the work-outs for children.

Casey Leigh said...

Thanks! I really like your blog. Keep it up. :)