Sunday, March 9, 2008

I made it!

Hello!

Today marks my second day being raw (again!) I am happy to have made it through. One thing that really helped me today was that our 6 year old son wanted to eat raw with me. He told me to make sure I remembered to feed him just "healthy raw" as he said. Too cute! So we both had a great raw day today. He especially wanted to have my homemade dressing. I am not sure if he will want to eat raw again tomorrow, but, one day at a time right? I even made it going out shopping which is usually a hard thing for me because of all the goodies, but I was good, and I really feel like my sweet little guy helped me through. I didn't want to let him down.
Here is what I ate today:
smoothie with bananas, pineapple, and stawberries
smoothie with bananas and pineapples
orange
salad (loaded with tomatoes, cukes, 1/2 avocado, sunflower seeds and homemade dressing with apple cider vinegar)
2 dates
a bowl of strawberries with coconut

Another good thing about my little guy eating raw with me is I didn't eat the whole avocado because we shared it. I bought a bunch of dates today. I want to make some goodies to help encourage all of the children to eat more raw. We are going back to fruit for breakfast too. That was a rule we used to have and now I am bringing it back. We have apples, bananas, oranges, and I can make smoothies. No more cereal!
That's all for now!

No comments: