Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Two Month Progress Pictures

Ok, so I took my two month progress pictures and I am not posting them. I lost 6 pounds this month, down to 185. I am a little, correction, a lot, disappointed with my numbers and pictures. I don't seem to look any smaller. If anything, I think I look bigger! So a big dissapointment for me. I think I lost all my weight in my head. I have this small head and then a huge body. I need to add in some exercise too. I am so upset about this. I really wanted a nice difference. So I am not posting pictures until I can see a difference. Otherwise it is just too depressing and it makes me feel like I am not making any progress.

1 comment:

Resa said...

Aww sweetie, I feel you! I have felt like that so many times. I need to seriously weigh in once a month like you- the weekly ones keep disappointing me! And then monthly ones as well. So, extra blah. The last 2 months I didn't want to post any pics. But really, you are probably healing so many things inside of you- the weight will come off when your body gets to that on the priority list, you know?! Keep it up, you're doing awesome!!!