Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Winter Wonderland

Hello,
This morning I woke up to this:


Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! It's cold!!! My husband spent over an hour this morning snow blowing us out! It is so pretty to look at, but not a lot of fun to drive in. When the weather gets like this, I don't drive. I have a hard time driving in the snow.
I didn't end up making the nori rolls again last night. I just had an avocado with some lemon juice and sea salt and dill. Quite yummy. So simple, and so good. I just love raw foods!

2 comments:

Angel said...

Hi there!
I found your blog on Alissa' Raw Food Talk forum. I'm Angel and I'm also a christian mom just starting out on a 100% Raw Food Challenge. I'm on Day 17 tomorrow. I want to encourage you that keep on going! I am much higher weight than you, but I'm determined to see this through. With GOD we can do anything!
God Bless!
Angel
http://myquest4health.blogspot.com

Resa said...

You're doing awesome Alisha!! I'm envious of that snow! My air conditioning is running right now!!