Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Oops I did it again!

..............jogged the whole three miles that is! Woooohooooooooooooo!!!! Iam just so thrilled about this. It felt so good to be able to jog the whole way without stopping again. We we even able to pick up our speed a bit, it didn't take as long to accomplish the jog, and it wasn't as hard as it was last time. It was pretty cool. I felt like I had to jog the whole way again tonight. I felt like if I didn't then the fact that I did it before would be some sort of fluke or something, like it was just luck. I really think jogging the hill helped quite a bit so I want to try to do that once a week. It made the other hills along the three miles easier to manage. It is really just an amazing feeling and I am quite proud of myself for being able to do it again. And my big helper, I am immensly proud of her, beyond what words can express!!

It is so cool how my exercising affects my eating. I don't want to eat SAD garbage because I know that it will affect my jogging. It's a really weird thing for me. I am so happy with what I have been able to do so far that I don't want anything to mess it up. It's like, I don't want to eat that BP&J because then I may not be able to jog as well, ect.

Ok, I promise that I will post some pictures soon. I have lots of yummy food pictures to post, I will do it soon! Right now I am tired and that is all for now.

No comments: