Thursday, May 8, 2008

I have a confession to make

OK, here goes...are you ready for it..... I am addicted...to oranges! Phew, I feel better now that I got that off my chest. I can't get enough of their juicy delicious orange goodness. I could just eat them all day long. Oh, they are so yummy.

The other day I made some really amazing dip that I am calling Green Goodness dip. I originally intended to use it to dip baby carrots and cut up cukes in but I still had some fresh greens from my wonderful CSA farm so I added a bit more vinegar to the dip and Voila! salad dressing. It was really good!

Last night we upped our jog. I added a little over 1/2 mile one way so our total round trip is just about 3.2 miles. Perfect for getting ready for the 5K. I was able to jog almost the whole entire first mile!! I am so please with this. It is really amazing how much progress we have made in such a short amount of time. By going further last night we both ended up jogging about two miles total, maybe more. I am so excited about this! I can feel it getting easier each time I go out and I am able to go up some of the hills now too. I am not nearly so out of breath and wheezy and gaspy afterwards either. Yippee!!!

Tomorrow I am getting my case of oranges in. They better be tasty! The co-op lady said that they were sweet like candy so if a SAD food eater thinks they are sweet I'm sure I will too. I am a very big orange snob though. I only like certain ones. I will keep you posted!

Have a great raw day everyone.

No comments: