Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Getting Better

We went out again last night for a jog. This time I was able to go the enitre three miles again without stopping. I was so happy about that. It was still a lot harder and we jogged slower than before but at least I can do it again. I wanted to go out on Sunday but my whole body was just way too sore to be able to do it. I had to rest. We plan to go out again tonight. We might do the hill tonight to try to build our leg strength back up. I'm not sure yet. I am so glad that my hubby got the pool this year. It is wonderful to get back from a jog all hot and sweaty and jump in the pool. What a reward!!!
Yesterday I ate about 7 bananas. That is all I really wanted. I cut them up and mixed in some agave, macadamia nut butter and raw cocao and it was sucha treat. Yum!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

YAY for 3 miles! Keep it up!!