Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Rawsome Salad

Oh yummy! I had the best salad the other day so I made it again last night this time adding tomatoes and it was even better! So so good! Here it is:

I sliced up some mushrooms and marinated them for 2 hours, then dehydrated them for about 2 hours. My salad was spinach, romaine, an avocado, 1/2 chopped tomato, and the mushrooms with a simple dressing of apple cider vinegar, agave, olive oil, and nama shoyu. It was unbelievable! This actually reminded me of a salad I used to enjoy before I went raw. It was served at Denny's years ago and I don't know why this salad reminded me of it but it did. It was their fried chicken salad and I would eat it slathered in ranch. Anyways this salad was yummy and delicious and I will definately make it again. If you try it please let me know if you enjoy it too!

No comments: